SGMT 2nd Opening Comparison SGMT 2nd Opening Comparison

Not bad at all, This looks like a great way to learn motion graphics and special effects.

Creative Types Creative Types

Gettin me all teary eyed over here... great work ^.^

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Love it. great resolution.

Zombidle Zombidle

This is a pretty good addition to the clicker/idle games list. It doesn't stand out on the leading edge, but it's still above the average of this type, and far above several that I have seen. This has good graphics, and I haven't encountered any errors. Also this little hidden ways to get some extra crystals were pretty clever.

Speaking of which...
Just wanted to point out, Createure is goof ball. Had they clicked the yes button then would have seen the error. Btw, that was awesome! I gave you an extra star for that.

Caravaneer 2 Caravaneer 2

Very fun, took a long time up, but once i got into a gas vehicle it got much faster.

Decision 2 Decision 2

liked this and the medieval version, next maybe a space station scifi one?

Sharp Sound Creature - Sample1 Sharp Sound Creature - Sample1

>.<

Man this makes me miss my electric guitar bad... Good work on the riff, I'd like to hear some melody tho ^.^

tijnn responds:

Hehe thanks alot mate! ;)

These Wings These Wings

an artist lost.

I can't give proper words to describe your work, but you have a gift that so few have, the ability to create an emotion at the tips of your fingers. I beleive people with that ability are what keep this world from falling into nothing. This song, while not as devoloped as your other work is still marked by that gift and is worth more then what others have rated it.

-| Endless |- -| Endless |-

Brilliant

This is about the only good guitar solo work on newgrounds. I'm rather happy to see that the old level of quality isn't forgoten on newgrounds. Im not sure why your rankings are so low, but I assume that most would sacrifice good music for songs with vocals. Anyhow keep posting, I look forward to your next track.

Love-Hate-War responds:

Heh, thanks man. I dunno...I guess they just wanna hear generic crap, or metal...but hey. I don't tend to post much of my guitar work up here for that reason.

Silence before the storm Silence before the storm

Samurai pizza cats!

Brave Brave

I love the dynamic composition and extreme perspective. Some great brushwork and subtle details on this one too. The separated foot of draws me in, but it's hard to tell why it's separated, is it part of a different dragon, did it get cut off, or is the attached leg concealed by something.

Epic Santa Epic Santa

People are always drawn to critique great works of art, nobody wants to attack something of low quality. This piece is up there with Norman Rockwell in quality. Yes the subject matter is silly, (due to the contest I know, maybe post that in your comments) but silliness aside it meets and exceeds the theme of the contest. The textures and light refraction give me a clear understanding of what each material is made of. The shading is consistent giving me a clear sense of lighting direction, however It would be nice to see some more defined cast shadows from a more dynamic light source. The color balance is great, the shadows and highlights have defined temperatures. The anatomy and perspective is spot on, I couldn't spot any issues (and I look extra hard with high quality peices). As for the mechanical aspect, the shapes give me a good sense of three dimensional space and plausible movement of parts that look functional rather then decorative. The Christmas lights were a nice touch and good way to add a bit of color, I would recommend putting some cast light from them on the shinny parts. Overall the composition is pretty solid, you created a circular space in the top 2/3 which keeps my eyes on the image, which also placing your main subject matter in one of the golden thirds positions (top right line crossing). Overall this is a great piece, as a person who loves concepts I would have preferred to see more of the machine, but that would have meant sacrificing a dynamic composition so great decision. Keep this great stuff up.

Giedrius responds:

Thank you for introducing me with Norman Rockwell! His work is jaw-dropping.
I highly appreciate your critique and points you were making. If applied, would definitely improve this illustration. I'm very much in learning and will take this on-board. :) I need stuff like that.