Zombidle Zombidle

This is a pretty good addition to the clicker/idle games list. It doesn't stand out on the leading edge, but it's still above the average of this type, and far above several that I have seen. This has good graphics, and I haven't encountered any errors. Also this little hidden ways to get some extra crystals were pretty clever.

Speaking of which...
Just wanted to point out, Createure is goof ball. Had they clicked the yes button then would have seen the error. Btw, that was awesome! I gave you an extra star for that.

Caravaneer 2 Caravaneer 2

Very fun, took a long time up, but once i got into a gas vehicle it got much faster.

Decision 2 Decision 2

liked this and the medieval version, next maybe a space station scifi one?

Drawfender Drawfender

The rotation points need some sort of indicator to say you have attached them. Other then that its good.

Robot Planet Robot Planet

won with 3013 points

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

Took me a bit to figure out I was the guy with black hair lol. Love the game!

400 Years 400 Years

Very nice story. I loved the relaxing music as well.

As for using chrome, I didn't notice any lag.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Had tonz of fun making bosses. Thankyou for this funomatic awesomeness

Star Dust I Star Dust I

Those danged Glitches! First of all. If you save, and something happens later in the game to your station. Every single one of your saves takes that damage.
The hitbox on the ship is too big causing you to get hit when the meteor hasn't even touched you.
Missiles have a much smaller hitbox requiring them to be on top of the meteor before detonation causing the ship to get hit even if the missile is in front of the ship.

between starting out is hard as nails the other constraints and constantly loosing all of your resources repairing meteor strike damage keeping you from getting the anti meteor cannon it is dang near impossible to get anywhere.

That aside, its a great game, it just has some major balance issues.

Battle Dawn Galaxies Battle Dawn Galaxies

If people hate this game so much, why does it have 35,256 views? It's a good game.